- Diversity of professors who come from ten countries around the world.
- Permanent English language coordinator for academic writing and research skills
- International students
- Diversity of students expertise: Engineering, Business, Science, Social Science, Linguistics, Political Science, Information
- Technology, Humanities, Medicine, Economics, Agriculture, Communication and Media.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday From 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
(Subject to change to Tuesday and Friday 6.00 to 9.00 p.m. or Saturday 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.).
Length of Study
2 years (6 trimesters)
See the academic fees in Admissions.
Student can not leave school for more than 3 consecutive trimesters. They must pay a continuous registration fee in order to maintain their student status while they leave. Students in their first trimester of study are not allowed to leave the school.
The grades for graduate student are recorded by the
A = 4.0
B+ = 3.5
B = 3.0 (graduate passing grade)
D+ = 1.5
D = 1.0
F = 0
I = Incomplete
S = Satisfactory
U = Unsatisfactory
N = Grade not reported
Student who drop on any course and want to retake the course can do so by paying the fees of 25,000 Baht or 770 US$